✅ Product updates
- Latest yield APY updates at https://hawksight.co/: 11.6% for SOL and 15.5% for USDC
- Launched new user-interface that better showcases all the DeFi protocols and yield strategies aggregated & automated by Hawksight in 1-click (and easily show USDC rewards earned)
- Prioritizing on launching SOL high-yield strategies by integrating NFT lending (e.g. Frakt) and Tulip in the next few weeks, while working on several other DeFi protocol integrations in parallel: Francium, Larix, Mercurial.
- Expanding Hawksight Telegram & Discord chatbot custom features to partner with other DeFi & NFT projects
- Hawksight Degen Pool (Gamified yield aggregator): Continued development and QA testing. Find out how our GameFi project benefits NFT holders here: Hawksight Degen Pool: Gamifying DeFi while rewarding NFT holders
✅Growth & Business Development updates
- Planning Debonair Degen Hawks NFT PFP & roadmap upgrade (Alpha: You will need $HAWK tokens)
- Finalizing concept art for Debonair Degen Hawks NFT PFP, as well upgraded benefit mechanisms (including yield performance fee discounts for Hawksight DeFi app depositors)
- Completed backend development of $HAWK token staking platform, and currently working on frontend development. $HAWK token accrual value will be driven by token buybacks, funded by protocol fees as Hawksight’s Total Value Locked (TVL) grows.
- Launched partnership with Pugging Awesome NFT project, which is building the “Largest & Most Diversified Investment Fund on Solana” (See Pugging Awesome Twitter)
- Hawksight core team representatives are en route to Solana Breakpoint conference in Lisbon, Portugal (November 4–7, 2022)
- Working on several product integration & marketing partnerships with leading Solana DeFi & NFT projects
???? What is Hawksight?
Hawksight.co is building Solana’s Largest DeFi Yield Aggregator & Infrastructure — Earn the best APY yield opportunities to grow your SOL and USDC, through 1-click automated yield strategies for: DEX trading yields, borrow-lending, and structured derivatives. Hawksight is backed by Solana Ventures, and audited by Sec3.
Hawksight’s mission is to make DeFi yield accessible to Everyone — and we are tackling this mission with 3 (three) strategic launches:
- DeFi yield aggregator with 1-click automated DeFi yield strategies
- DeFi-NFTs to “mint” first-time DeFi users
- GameFi Degen Pool to gamify DeFi yield while rewarding NFT holders
- copyright and news shared from coinmarketcap on MLMLATEST